Tuesday, September 10, 2019

My best advice for making an extra $200 - $400 per day in September

“Melissa, what’s your best advice? What’s the #1 thing you tell people when they want fast results? What’s the most important piece of information you can tell me when it comes to being successful in my business? What advice can you give me so that I can start winning contests and awards and cash prizes, like you’ve helped so many others do?” ========================== I get this question and ones just like it at least once per day in my inbox. No coincidence that I also enroll at least one person every day into my business - when I want to. When I don't want to, it's because I'm focussed on showing my Team how to do the exact same thing. So, you want to know my answer? What is my BEST Advice? Find a mentor who has what you want, join whatever business they are in, and get to work like your life depended on it. That’s it. So simple. You will earn as you learn. You will get better every day. You will start feeling more confident, more belief, develop more trust and faith. You will start releasing and letting go of fear, and anger, and resentment. You will start feeling differently about yourself, and your family, and friends, and business partners, and life partners. You will see your business, success, money, and all material things, as by products - and not THE products. By products of helping people, while helping yourself unselfishly on the back end. And you will finally experience the life you’ve always imagined for yourself & your family. So find a mentor, reach out, and tell them you want to be their student, their protege, their mentee. Buy whatever they are selling, that is aligned with you and your own values. You will get their time & attention. And then you can earn your way into their mind, their heart, and their inner circle. This is how you succeed. This is how you win in business. And this is how you can start making $200 - $400 per day in September. Go check out how you can join my Team & me, and write yourself right into the script of this HUGE success story that we are creating. I believe in you! LOOK here <---

No comments:

Post a Comment